Thursday, April 10, 2008

Unbelieveable...

Just when I thought outsourcing to India was at it's worst (or best?), I get slapped in the face with this website... www.getfriday.com

You now can have your own personal assistant working remotely for you... from India. There is a laundry list of tasks you can delegate to your personal assistant to get done overnight while you're sleeping, to be delivered to your inbox and ready for you when you get to the office in the AM.

I had to research a little more and see who was using this service. I came across one post of a fellow who had just wrapped an argument with his wife. On his way to work he phoned his P.A. in India who wrote an apology letter and sent flowers back to his wife. Amazing. Truly amazing. She never knew the difference.

Watch out, the next time you ring my office you may be dealing with someone in India taking a message for me.

No comments: