Friday, April 25, 2008

Kudos and Corrections

A few days ago I had posted some thoughts on a national franchise that is opening up all across the country. It's called "The PR Store." The concept is very interesting and I believe needed on some levels.

I would like to thank Scott Hepburn from the PR Store for chiming in with a few comments and defending his company, and doing it in a very professional way. Scott, I love the concept of the PR Store. So many small businesses NEED the assistance of a marketing and PR professional, but only a small percentage can afford their services. I believe my firm is very similar to the PR Store in providing a much needed service to small businesses on an affordable level, while providing a customer service experience unlike none other in the agency business. I consider my clients as a friend, not just a client.

Scott - if you come back and read this I would love to meet up for lunch since you're only a short drive away in Charlotte.

And by the way... IT'S FRIDAY! Not that it means much to many of us since most people who read this blog are workaholics like myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, mate! We're pretty proud of PRstore, and especially of the 40+ franchise owners nationwide who make this concept so successful. They're the backbone of the company.

I didn't realize you were so nearby -- where are you located? Lunch sounds like a great idea.

By the way, I love the name of your blog. The Grumpy Ad-Man -- definitely sticks in the mind!