Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Free Lunch?

So I mentioned something about a free lunch yesterday. I didn't really mean a free lunch, but what the heck. In addition to the free marketing/PR advice on Friday mornings, if I choose your email to respond to I'll give you some goodies. I'll stock up on some gift cards for Liquid Highway, Azia and Chandi's along with some other swag and reward one person each week not only with some free advice (remember, you get what you pay for) but some freebies too.

So far, three emails this week. Don't worry, if I don't choose yours I'll keep it on hand for a few weeks. You can email your questions to bo@mustardnrelish.com

By the way, don't you have something going on tomorrow night, around 6pm? That's right! Happy Hour and networking at Azia! Larry's at the bar with great drinks, and maybe Tiger... I mean Patrick will give some free golf lessons.

No comments: