Monday, April 21, 2008

Misc ramblings...


A few random thoughts:

1. Here is my new "publicity" photo. Earlier last week GSA Business called to interview me on some thoughts about the Greenville area and they needed a headshot. Big thanks to Oliver Yu for making sure my three rolls of fat around my neck didn't show up. It takes a real professional to make that happen! Look for me in the May 12th edition of GSA Business.


2. My new diet is going well. One week down and I'm down about 5 pounds. All i've done is cut out soda and started eating better. My goal is to drop 20 pounds by September 1st... so far so good! Any ideas and input that have worked for you, I'm all ears! A few long walks over the past few days haven't been bad for me either! Friday night we walked from the new house down to Artisphere and Saturday night a did a little running through the neighborhood.


3. We visited a new church on Sunday. I had met the pastor last week at Liquid Highway and he was telling me about it, so I had to check it out. He was rattling off a few statistics about "church stuff" which I found very interesting. Twenty percent of the people who don't go to church are actually Christians... they just never found a place to get connected or are sick and tired big church politics. If you're looking for a church home and want something different, check it out sometime. You can get a feel for the church and it's "identity" at http://www.metachurch.cc/. Maybe we'll see you around some Sunday... did I mention they have Liquid Highway coffee every Sunday?


4. Last but not least - I have some of the best clients. I'll touch more on that later... have a great Monday!

No comments: