Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Lime Diet

So despite a swift glass of vodka and tonic with half a lime AND an obscene helping of key lime pie last night I still managed to reach baby step one of my diet - this morning for the first time in over 3 years I weighed in at under 200 pounds. The scale said 199 even. As soon as the 199 flashed up on the scale I heard HONKY CAT and LEVON playing in the background! (For those of you who don't know, - I have a friendly wager in this weight loss competition... my win means a trip to Vegas to see Sir Elton at the Red Piano).

A few random notes for today:
1. If you're in the downtown area tomorrow be sure to drop by the Michelin store on Main St between 10am and 12Noon for coffee compliments of Liquid Highway.

2. Does anybody use Twitter? If you have to ask what it is I would assume you don't. A few friends have spoken of it and I browsed the site last night but I'm not sure if it's worth using. Shoot me a quick email if you have any experience with it.

3. Networking Night! Make plans for tomorrow night - no excuses. I'll be at Azia around 5:30, and I hope you'll join me.

No comments: