Monday, April 21, 2008

Getting by with a little help from my friends

So I've been wondering why I get a huge number of people viewing the blog, but not many people leaving comments and it was brought to my attention that you have to join to leave a comment. Hopefully, this will be fixed. I'm meeting with BIG JON this afternoon to see about moving this blog to another server... stay tuned. Meanwhile - Lizzard emailed me these helpful hints on the diet issue... anyone else have suggestions?

Here are some tricks that I’ve tried:

Breakfast: Eat like a king
Lunch: Eat like a prince
Dinner: Eat like a pauper

Boozing is where the hidden sugars are. Try mixing with Dt. Tonic or soda….bubbles trick you. Then just a splash of cranberry. Squeeze fresh fruit in. (Orange and Lime for me). That way you stay away from the juices with hidden sugar. (most places use bag in a box…the worst!) If you are like me and tend to go to your favorite places…..stash some fruit with the bartender…they will appreciate the extra tip for using higher quality products!) Also, get with them and come up with a “Skinny Bitch” drink menu…..they will think that is cool. Maybe you and I should do this….. The darker the booze the higher the sugar!

Also, remember to eat! It is better to eat 6 small meals that just 1 large one per day. It will help you burn throughout the day.

No comments: