Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Car Wash

No, not the great song from the 70's... but I want to recommend a great place to get your car detailed. I don't make many recommendations, but I have to in this one occaision. There is a place off Anderson Rd just outside of the West End, Bennie's Auto Detailing. Derrick owns the place, and my car has never looked so good. I've been going there a few months now and I'm never dissapointed. It's all hand washed and he really takes his time and does a great job. You may want to call him first and make sure you can swing by, Derrick's number is 864.907.9994. It's not a very fancy place, but he's a good guy and does great work. He only charges $15 (I usually give him $30... it's worth even more!)

And if you want to see how great his work is, drop by Azia tonight and you can see my car shine (shameless plug for networking night? sure, but what the heck!)

No comments: