Thursday, April 24, 2008

Do y'all take requests...

...is one of the TOP FIVE most annoying things I hear Saturdays when I'm on the air. So now I'm asking you, DO YOU TAKE REQUESTS? I need a printer/scanner/copier for the office... color laser preferably. Does anyone happen to have one they are no longer using you'd like to sell or know of one fairly inexpensive that can be had? bo@mustardnrelish.com

Second of all... did you know that Greenville is one of the most creative places in America? I can't really find any research to back me up, actually I didn't even really try. I came to that conclusion yesterday at lunch when I was meeting a few friends and we were brainstorming some ideas for upcoming projects. If any of those ideas had been brought up in any other city we probably would have been arrested for not adhering to "the way we've always done it."

So, your chore today is to find me my all-in-one office machine for cheap. I'll even reward you with a Liquid Highway gift card!

No comments: