Monday, May 5, 2008

More great airport food

Gotta love it. Overpriced, greasy... and just stale enough to make you want something better. Last leg of the journey to NY is underway as I'm on my second layover, this one at the Detroit airport. Just a quick travel tip, if you can avoid this airport for future travels, I would recommend it. My flight has switched gates three times now, and I've only been here an hour. I'm thinking that I should do a quick game for some cool things in the Grumpy Ad Man Prize Hoopty.

*** If you can correctly guess where my luggage will end up you'll get a $10 gift card to Liquid Highway. If I get more than one correct answer, I'll use a very methodical scientific way to award this gift card. Guesses must be in by 9am Tuesday morning. Remember, I'm flying into Binghamton NY so that is an option, but I'm not holding my breath. Good luck on your guesses!

I've got some cool new tech stuff I was reading about on the plane, I'll be sure to try out some of these new applications and provide some input... one being Wasabe.

No comments: