Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WHERE'S GRUMPY?

The blog has been a little silent lately eh? It's in the works to move the blog to a new location, with a fun new look and more interactive features. Also, stand by for a big announcement next week!

A few thoughts I am pondering right now...

I'm getting more and more intrigues with this new social media thing. For example, today I recieved a Twitter from Amy Wood from WSPA and CW News at 10. I tuned in to the CW News at 10 and found out about a chat program in which Amy is chatting in the news room while at the news desk doing the news. So in the course of the day, I was exposed to Twitter, Blogging and the chat room which resulted in me tuning into the CW Newscast for the first time.

Stick with me here... are you grasping this? The world is changing. Quickly. I'll post more complete thoughts on this tomorrow, I just had to share this overhwhelming feeling of CHANGE!

1 comment:

Amy Wood said...

Hi there. Wow took me a while to realize you'd done this. Thanks so much! Hope to see you in Live Chat from time to time. Neat article done this week on it. http://www.thepomoblog.com/thursday-september-4-2008