Monday, June 2, 2008

The forgotten blog...


The abandoned blog... grumpadman... alive? YES! It's been a busy few weeks around the office. You would think that the holidays would have given me some extra time to catch up, but of course not!
I've been doing some soul searching the past few weeks. What is Mustard N Relish? What do our clients need us to be? How can we better serve you? How do you want your agency relationship to be structured?
That's a whole lot of thinking! Many questions, with hopefully many answers to come. I've spent way too many hours on google looking up other agencies across the US and back in the UK where many "virtual agencies" seem to be popping up, and giving the big boys a run for their money! One really unique agency that stuck out in my head was Big Al's Creative Emporium. I'm loving that site and the concept!
I plan on being back on here on a regular basis and providing some great new content and research... and stand by. Hurrican Season is here and I feel something big brewing. No details right now... as there aren't many to provide. But buckle up and get ready for the ride over the next few months!

No comments: