Monday, May 19, 2008

Rest... kind of

For a few hours yesterday I actually got to REST! I layed on the couch with the fan on and some Jimmy Buffett. I must admit, I did have the laptop and I was doing some work... but it was kind of relaxing! Kudos to Chad at Metamorphasis Church for an awesome message yesterday. I'm a history nut and the lesson on other religions relating to Christianity was pretty interesting!

A quick note for those who don't have a blog yet... I'm looking for some guest bloggers to submit stuff every once in awhile. While I'm sure reading about my parked rear on a couch for a few hours may be a great start to your day, there are many interesting folks who read this and have some neat stuff to say. Email me if you're interested in taking over every one in awhile! bo@mustardnrelish.com

No comments: