Friday, February 29, 2008

Lottery - finally gets it!

All politcial views aside, the marketing campaigns for the lottery have been awful. The past few years there has been no clear "campaign" or identity to their message. It was kind of like throwing spaghetti at the wall and looking back to see what was sticking.

That seems to have changed, at least for now. I must give two thumbs up for the Mega Millions campaign. The creative may not be 100% there yet, but the campaign is cohesvie and coherent with each spot (radio and tv) backing the other up.

I can actually recite off the top of my that it is the Mega Millions game that they want me to play, where as before as soon as the spot was done - I was left scratching my head wondering, what was that?!?!?!? What did they just say?!?!?

Now that I've made my nice comment for the week, enjoy the weekend.

No comments: